Thursday 30 December 2010

Models Own Champagne - Review/Swatch

Models Own Champagne nail polish oh how I love thee.

It is a gorgeous shimmery, beigey polish - perfect for the festive season. A lovely blend of gold and silver creates this striking colour. Shiny enough for those who want a sparkly polish without the glitter! 

A few Models Own polishes I have tried before had been slightly streaky and 3 coats were needed to achieve a good finish, however Champagne seems to avoided the streaky formula. After two coats, this stayed put for three days before slight chipping began to appear.

Models Own are a company I find myself praising over and over again with their vast variety of polishes in different colours and finishes. And at £5 each (or 3 for £12 on their website) I can't argue with that! Available at Boots, River Island and ASOS or at www.modelsownit.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment