Thursday 30 December 2010

MAC Snob Lipstick - Review/Swatches

Snob lipstick is part of MAC's permanent lipstick collection.

MAC describes it as 'a ladylike mauve'.

It is a Satin finish, so is pretty pigmented when applied. It is certainly a bright pink, but the mauve undertones dull it down slightly which makes it appear less light and brassy.

When applying, I usually add a small amount at a time and build up more colour if needed. This way it can still be a wearable colour without washing out the rest of your face. It goes on really creamy, but for me (and from what i've heard from several others!) the formula can be quite drying. I make sure I exfoliate my lips first and add a small amount of lipbalm or lip primer to smooth out the surface of my lips.

Ladies with fair/medium skin tones may find Snob easier to pull off than those with darker skin tones. This said, it can easily be teamed up with a lipgloss on top to tone down it's lightness and make it more wearable for all.

I personally love Snob. It was one of the first lipsticks from MAC I purchased and still remains a fave! With my very fair skin, I find it much easier to wear when I have a bit of tan/bronzer on my face!

Snob Lipstick is available from MACCosmetics priced at £12.50.http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment